Welcome to Trinity Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Weaverville, CA
Call us at 530-623-5757
Pet Emergency? Read no further and call us right away!
As COVID -19 impacts everyday life and spreads within our communities, we are dedicated to providing you with the same great service and care that you have come to expect from our practice. At the same time, we are taking great measures to keep our clients, patients, and team members healthy and safe.
We are working to prevent the spread of COVID -19 by:
- Limiting the number of clients in our lobby at one time. We may ask you to wait outside or in your car if 6ft of distance between people can not be maintained.
- We ask that if you are elderly, or if you would feel more comfortable, please remain in your vehicle, do not enter the building. Call us upon arrival and we can escort your pet to and from the hospital while you wait.
- If you just need to pick something up, please call. We can accept payments over the phone and deliver your prescriptions or food to you in your vehicle when you arrive. Or utilize our on-line store for home delivery.
- Phone consults and photo sharing may be available in certain cases.
- We are carefully cleaning all surfaces and all rooms of our practice hourly including door knobs, counter tops, seating, equipment, computers, keyboards, phones, pens, etc. More than usual special care is taken in all public areas and examination rooms to cleanse and disinfect.
- Hand sanitizer is available in our lobby for clients and team members to use.
- We are declining to shake hands with clients during introductions. (We’re being safe, not rude!)
- We are reinforcing our standard policy of thoroughly washing hands between each patient.
- And we have stringent protocols on ill employees staying away from the workplace.
What can you do for your pets and family?
- Limit the number of visitors at your veterinary appointments to one person. If someone else rides with you to the practice, kindly ask them to remain in the vehicle.
- Make sure that you have enough food, supplies, and medications available for your pets. Please contact us to request any needed refills on medications.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or are quarantined and your pet needs veterinary care, we want to help. Please call us to strategize the best course of action.
- With school, daycare, and office closures, we may run into scheduling challenges for both our clients and employees. We ask for your patience should these situations cause any scheduling issues.
- And remember to:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow
- Stay a safe distance from other people whenever possible (6-10 feet)
- Visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TAHpe... for pet related COVID information
If you live in Trinity County, then you have picked the perfect site to find a veterinarian. Your pet's health and well being is very important to us and we will take every step to give your pet the best possible care.
Trinity Animal Hospital is a full service animal hospital. We treat emergency cases as well as wellness and preventive care, surgical, and dental and more.
Dr. Nickerson, Dr. Schlicting and our team at Trinity Animal Hospital thank you for visiting our web site. We take great pride in providing high quality health care and client service. Our goal is to support healthy animals and happy humans. We look forward to meeting you and sincerely hope that your visit to our website is informative. Each of our team members is concerned with the care and comfort of our patients. Please come by to meet our staff or call to make an appointment for your pet.
We have a number of resources for you to learn about how to take the best care of your pets. Browse around and look at our articles and videos. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and prevention. If you want to ask a question call 530-623-5757 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. Trinity Animal Hospital is easy to find, and you can find directions on our Contact Us page. You can also subscribe to our newsletter which is created especially for Trinity County pet owners. In between your veterinary visits, your pet will benefit from you reading these free informative articles.
At Trinity Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members that they are.
Did you know that Trinity Animal Hospital is proud to be AAHA Accredited.
Click the link below to learn more....
Trinity Animal Hospital offers the convenience of shopping from home. Visit our on-line store to see what products and prescriptions can be shipped directly to you!
Want to help? Your donations go directly to animals in our community